Monday, June 30, 2014

End of Cbus52 - Start of This Ohio Life


This is the official end of my blog, Cbus52: Columbus in a Year. Kenneth and I had a wonderful last year in Columbus (we miss you already, Cbus!) and we're ready to start a new adventure in Southwest Ohio.

While this is the end of one blog, it is not the end of my blogging. In a few days I will begin posting to my new blog, This Ohio Life. I enjoyed creating Cbus52 so much, I thought, why stop at Columbus? Why not blog about our entire awesome state?


This Ohio Life will feature restaurant, museum, park and festival reviews, just like Cbus52. I am also starting a new series of recipes featuring local Ohio ingredients. You may even see a review of a Columbus event or two!

Check out my new blog here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing...


    There are some of the best food items at Hofbrauhaus Cleveland. It is one of the Best Restaurants in Downtown Cleveland where you can find different cuisines that you will surely enjoy. There are some amazing dishes that you can try here.

    ReplyDelete