Monday, May 12, 2014

Final Photo of my 365 Day Photo Challenge


This is my last photo of the day for my 365 Day Photo Challenge. I didn't manage to take all 365 photos in 365 consecutive days as I had planned, but that's ok. I was definitely challenged by this project! I love taking photos, but I just didn't feel like doing it some days. The hardest part of the challenge was coming up with a good photo idea when I hadn't done anything interesting or very different that day - I'm glad I had my three cute furballs to help me on those days!

This photo challenge (and blog) has been a snapshot of my last year in Columbus.  What I did, who I was with and what I thought at the time. It's been my virtual scrapbook and I've enjoyed sharing it with you, dear reader. In six months I might not feel the way I do now, I don't always feel the way I did three weeks ago. It's nice to have a record and be able to look back on my mini adventures.

Just because the photo challenge is officially over, doesn't mean Cbus52 is done! We still have a few more weeks in the capital city and in between packing and trying to keep the cats from eating bubblewrap, we're trying to soak up as much of Columbus as possible! I will have more restaurant, event and park reviews to share with you over the next several weeks. My final project with Cbus52 will be a run-down of my Columbus favorites. My favorite places to get gluten-free pizza, great coffee, or get lost in the woods. I can't wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment