Saturday, February 1, 2014

Moe's Southwest Grill - Upper Arlington


Moe's Southwest Grill in Upper Arlington has delicious tacos, burritos, chips and salsa, plus options for vegetarian and gluten-free diners! Kenneth and I visited the Upper Arlington location a few weeks ago. Before we got to the restaurant, I was able to check out their Allergen Chart and Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Low-Cal Options online. The gluten-free options at Moe's are rice bowls, which are basically burritos without the flour tortilla!



I ordered the Band Camp burrito bowl which comes with rice, beans, cheese, pico de gallo and guacamole. The way Moe's is set-up is similar to Chipotle, Quiznos, Subway and Piada where you can choose different ingredients for your server to add to your meal. 



Kenneth had the Chimichurri burrito which comes with steak, grilled mushrooms, peppers, pico de gallo, rice and Argentine cilantro chimichurri sauce. Every meal at Moe's comes with free chips and salsa, so we grabbed a little cup of each salsa.



Unfortunately, the tortilla chips at Moe's are not gluten-free. I really wanted to try the salsas with chips though, so I took them home (there are lids at the 'salsa station') to try with some gluten-free tortilla chips. I liked all of the salsas, the kaiser salsa and the el guapo salsa were the best! Each salsa tasted very fresh and none of them were too spicy for my delicate taste buds!



The decor inside of Moe's is bright and colorful, I thought the 'celebrity look-a-like' artwork was pretty cool! This restaurant is a nice option for a quick and tasty meal, though I wish the tortilla chips and soft tortillas were gluten-free!




Moe's Southwest Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment