How-To: Make Your Own Bobblehead Cat
1 magnifying glass
1+ cats (it's a good idea to have extras in case anyone gets tired, or someone refuses to cooperate)
Patience (infinite amount)
1. Gather your materials, you may want to entice your cat(s) with food or cat toys.
2. Hold magnifying glass about a foot in front of camera.
3. Line magnifying glass up with cats' face.
4. Take photo of the cat and magnifying glass, preferably when your cat is looking up (you may need to call her name or enlist in the help of a friend to distract her so she will look up).
5. Repeat steps 1-4 as many times as necessary to get "the shot." Let's be honest, this last step is going to be the hardest. Use your infinite amount of patience to keep going on this one!
6. Reward yourself by flooding teh interwebs with your cat photos. Reward your cat with some wet cat food, or if she imbibes, some nip.
Author's Note: No cats were harmed in the making of these photos or instructions. Use common sense and good judgement when working with cats and cameras. No photo is worth kitty removing any of your fingers because you were teasing her.