Thursday, December 26, 2013

2014 Weekly Planners


Check out these planners I made using Blurb! I created a Veterinary Weekly Planner for Kenneth and a Warm Hearts & Wet Noses Planner for my mom and I. Both planners feature photographs of cats, dogs, farm animals and zoo and wild animals. The photos in the Veterinary Weekly Planner were all taken by me, but the Warm Hearts & Wet Noses Planner includes photos taken by Kenneth and me. I included a ton of quotes about animals, some of them are by one of Kenneth's favorite authors, James Herriot.


I found Blurb's BookSmart software to be easy to use, the longest part of the planner making process was editing photos in PicMonkey before uploading them to BookSmart. Both planners are available for purchase on Blurb, I hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment