Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!


Goodbye 2013! Hello New Year! One of my favorite ways to get ready for the new year is to get a new calendar (or several!). In 2013 I found a free calendar from My Owl Barn - which is full of owls! Today I sorted through the original artwork of fifty different artists, to create my new 2014 owl calendar. You can make your own Owl Lover 2014 Calendar at My Owl Barn - there are a ton of lovely owls to choose from (Olivia likes them too!)!



If you're in need of a weekly planner for 2014 - I have recently put together two planners using Blurb. Both feature photographs animals and quotes about animals and veterinarians. Check out my Warm Hearts & Wet Noses 2014 Weekly Planner and my Veterinary Weekly Planner 2014 on Blurb!



I wish you and your family a happy and healthy 2014!

Happy New Year!

Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment