Saturday, May 11, 2013

Time and Relative Dimension in Space


This photo won't make much sense unless you are a Whovian, or fan of the British sci-fi show, Doctor Who.  The blue box is the TARDIS and it is in front of a print we have of Vincent van Gogh's painting Wheatfield with CrowsThe photo is in honor of my favorite episode of Doctor Who, "Vincent and the Doctor."  

Vincent van Gogh is my favorite artist and I feel the writers and actors did an amazing job with this episode where Amy and the Doctor visit Vincent and help him fight an alien monster, which only Vincent can see.  Tony Curran was fantastic in his portrayal of Vincent and the last scene of the episode always makes me tear up a little, no matter how many times I've watched it!

If you've never watched Doctor Who before - check it out on Netflix or Amazon Prime!  You can thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment