Thursday, May 16, 2013

Zpizza - Short North


Zpizza is hands-down, my absolute favorite restaurant.  Ever.  Don't get me wrong, I love eating at Cap City Fine Diner, Northstar Café, Rusty Bucket and Five Guys Burgers and Fries (all great restaurants for the gluten-free crowd), but none of these restaurants have gluten-free pizza.  Zpizza does gluten-free pizza right!  The gluten-free pizza at Zpizza tastes like a regular thin crust pizza, it's never soggy or tastes half baked.  




I would eat pizza every day if I could, maybe even twice a day, it's always been my favorite food.  I was most upset about not being able to eat regular pizza when I discovered my intolerance to wheat, Discovering Zpizza here in Columbus was fantastic and made my transition from wheat to wheatless so much easier!




There are two Zpizza locations in Columbus, both are on High Street, one is in the Short North and the other is in Clintonville.  When we go to Zpizza we usually a large gluten-free pizza, Kenneth likes the gluten-free crust too.  In addition to having a great gluten-free crust (they also have regular and whole wheat crust), Zpizza also has a nice variety of pizzas and toppings to choose from, including some organic ingredients! 



 In addition to pizza, Zpizza also has salads, sandwiches, pasta, bread and a hummus plate.  About a week ago, we got Zpizza with some friends.  We ordered the ZBQ salad, ZBQ pizza (whole wheat crust) and Napoli pizza (gluten-free crust). 







I definitely recommend checking Zpizza out - regardless of whether or not you can eat wheat!  We have been many times with friends and family, we've never gotten a pizza we didn't like!  My favorite Zpizza creations include: the Tuscan pizza (Try it with pineapple, I don't know why but the pineapple, caramalized onions and mushrooms are perfect together!), the roasted tomato pesto pizza, the Napoli pizza and the Greek pizza.  Kenneth recommends the Thai pizza and the Greek pizza.

Zpizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment