Saturday, January 18, 2014

Wonderland Wall


Kenneth had a surprise for me for yesterday's photo of the day. He saw this amazing mural earlier this week and wanted to show it to me. It was such an awesome surprise! I love finding murals and other public art and Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite fairy tales! This gorgeous mural is a great example of some of the amazing public art to be found here in Columbus. 



Last week I wrote a blog post for the Columbus Emerging Museum Professionals blog about Public Art in Columbus. This fantastic mural was painted on the wall of Leen O' Caffe in 2013 by Justin Withrow. I think a hookah smoking caterpillar and other crazy characters from Wonderland are a pretty good fit for a hookah cafe! If you want to check this mural out in person, Leen O' Caffe is at 2498 Summit Street, Columbus, Ohio 43202.


No comments:

Post a Comment