Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ron Swanson at Whole Foods


I saw this awesome drawing of Mr. Ron Swanson at Whole Foods in Upper Arlington this afternoon. I think my camera was coming out of my purse before I realized I wanted to take a picture of it (which I didn't actually do with a polaroid camera, I was just playing around with some of the cool features on PicMonkey)! 


Ron Swanson, played by Nick Offerman, is a character on the show Parks and Recreation. He's an outdoorsy, mustachioed, anti-government government employee, bacon enthusiast, man's man. Check out the tumblr Ron Swanson Says... for some fun Swanson quotes.

What I love most about this is that, despite bacon being his number one favorite food, Ron Swanson would never step foot in a Whole Foods store (sorry Whole Foods - I love you, but Mr. Swanson only shops at Food and Stuff). I have proof of his feelings for natural food stores.

While checking out everything that is Ron Swanson and Parks and Rec, be sure to check out Nick Offerman's wood shop, Offerman Wood Shop. Just like his character, Nick Offerman knows his way around power tools and can craft a nice wooden desk, coffee table, even a canoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment