Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Gluten-Free Flour Stash


Happy 2014! I did not make any New Year's resolutions this year, but I do plan on doing some more baking in the coming year. I asked for gluten-free flours for Christmas and got quite a few (and this awesome basket - thanks Gerri!). I emptied the shelf in our cupboard where I usually keep my flours to make room for new bakeware (thanks again Gerri for the ramekins and glass loaf pans and my mom for the glass pie plates!) and put all of my gluten-free flours in the basket. It's really heavy!

I want to try some new recipes this year - especially savory gluten-free baked goods like focaccia and other breads. I also want to try my hand at souffles, crème brûlée and panna cotta! I've been checking out gluten-free cookbooks from the library and listening to The Splendid Table for inspiration. I think 2014 will be a delicious year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment