Friday, January 24, 2014

Accessories for a Cat Lady


I am a cat lady, obviously. I don't use the word crazy though - how can anyone be crazy for loving cats? These are some of my cool cat lady accessories, the sleep mask and magnet arrived the mail today!


I bought these and many other lovely hand crafted items on Etsy - a fantastic online marketplace where artists, growers and other makers sell their products directly to customers. Check out my carefully curated list of favorite items here

I bought my iPad case from blucase and the sleep mask from Julia Wine (Julia threw the cat magnet in as an extra - it's so cute!). Check both of these sellers out if you're looking for a well constructed, hand made item, the cat theme is optional, but highly encouraged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment