Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cbus Bloggers Brunch at Explorer's Club - German Village



Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting about twenty-five other Columbus bloggers for brunch at Explorer's Club in German Village. This first Columbus Bloggers Brunch was organized by Amanda of Girl About Columbus and Courtney of NeighborFood. It was wonderful to meet so many other bloggers - and to not be the only person photographing everything!



I've been wanting to check out Explorer's Club for a while now, it's on my list of restaurants with gluten-free options I haven't been to yet. Now I can check it off! Explorer's Club doesn't have a gluten-free menu, they mark what foods are gluten-free on their regular menu - which is awesome! Our brunch was held in the party room and was served family style. 



There was so much food - the plates just kept coming out the of kitchen! I enjoyed the jalapeƱo slaw, fried potatoes, black beans, bacon, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and coffee. They also served biscuits, pancakes and French toast! Everything was delicious and I can't wait to go back! I've never had spicy coleslaw before and as soon as I tried it, I thought of Kenneth, who loves spicy food. I'll be taking him here soon!



I'm so glad I was able to meet all of these wonderful women! I have a lot of new blogs to read, and am working on a page for my blog to link-up to other Columbus blogs. Even though our blogs are about a wide range of topics, I feel like we have a lot in common and I hope that there are more Columbus blogger events in the future!

Explorers Club on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment