Friday, April 11, 2014

Gluten-Free Chocolate for Breakfast Smoothie + Recipe

I see no problem with having chocolate, or dessert for that matter, for breakfast, especially if it's something like a muffin or sweet bread. I don't have dessert for breakfast every day, but I usually have a little bit of chocolate with my morning coffee. This smoothie is a healthy way to indulge in delicious chocolate, even if you don't eat dessert items first thing in the morning. It even has fruit in it!

  
Chocolate for Breakfast Smoothie (Gluten-Free)

Ingredients:

1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1/4 cup gluten-free oats
1 banana 

Directions: Put all ingredients in a blender (I use a Magic Bullet). I find it helps if you put them in the blender cup in the order listed. Blend until smooth. Chill if desired or enjoy immediately!


Inspired by Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Shake from Peanut Butter Boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment